Kooreloo's black iconic Soho is reintroduced in a moisture - resistant and durable tweed made to withstand harsh climates and commonly used for outdoor activities.
Its name inspires sophisticated stylish life with seamless transition from day to night. Put your hands on the New Yorker shoulder bag and it's bound to stay with you around the clock, attracting all eyes on you. And when opened to reveal its inner fabric, mouths are bound to open in awe.
Kooreloo's New Yorker SoHo shoulder bag, inspired by the lower Manhattan neighborhood of the same name, comes in black woven tweed embellished at the flap front with multi trim and logo-etched gold-tone coin charms. This design features an adjustable and detachable bronze-tone chain strap for multiple styling options.
Size (Length x Height x Width):
10.2 x 6.3 x 3.5 inches / 26 x 16 x 9 cm
Chain strap length: 50 inches /127 cm
Strap drop: 15.3 inches / 39 cm
All orders will be shipped with express international delivery by either UPS or DHL.
Following our experience and excellent collaboration with the global services of UPS and DHL for more than five years, we are proud to offer uniform delivery rates of Eur 23.- for our clients located outside the E.U., Eur 15.- for our E.U. based clients and Eur 10.- for our clients located in Greece.
The service includes expedited door-to-door service which usually means next-day delivery (may require 1-2 extra days depending on your local delivery network).
Orders placed after 12:00 midday EET (UTC+2) will be shipped on the next business day.
All Kooreloo creations are exclusively handmade with love and passion using traditional and delicate materials which require sensible care.
To maintain the original quality of your item, we recommend the following:
- Store your goods in the Dust Bag provided to keep it dust-free and protected when it is not being used.
- Leather is a unique, natural and porous material. Avoid plastic bags or any other nonporous cases for extended periods of storage.
- Avoid long-term exposure to heat, humidity and sunlight.
- Do not submerge your bag into water and avoid direct contact with hard chemicals as this might stiffen your leather, fabric or fabric/leather item.
- Do not wash your item in a washing machine.
- Due to the nature of the material, only Specialist Dry Cleaning is suggested for leather, fabric/leather, suede/leather, sheepskin and fabric (wool, cotton, etc.) bags. Professional cleaning services are highly recommended to remove any stains or dirt.
- Keep the bag away from any detergents and cleaners as well as any liquids and oily products that could cause stains and damage.
- Do not overload your bag with very heavy or pointy items.
- The woven fabric edges of your bag are delicate and should be treated with care. Yarns, fibers and threads may fray with use. Please do not worry. This is normal and only adds to the unique beauty of the traditional fabric bag you have purchased. Under no circumstances do frayed edges result in your bag coming apart. If you do not like fibers sticking out from the edges, you can remove them by gently snipping them. We always suggest a brief communication with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to guide you through before proceeding.