Fabric Shoulder Bag - New Yorker Soho Multi Blue Limited Edition
Its name inspires sophisticated stylish life with seamless transition from day to night. Put your hands on the New Yorker and it's bound to stay with you around the clock, attracting all eyes on you. And when opened to reveal its inner fabric, mouths are bound to open in awe.
The New Yorker Soho shoulder bag brings our best-seller to new levels of convenience at 2/3 of its original size. Soho Blue Ltd comes in mixed-blue woven fabric embellished at the flap front with six logo-etched silvertone coin charms and ivory yarn tassels.
Its gunmetal-tone chain strap is adjustable and detachable to be worn multiple ways.
* All multi-colored Kooreloo creations have unique color combinations making them one-of-a-kind. There can be no identical to the one you purchase!
Size (Length x Height x Width):
10.2 x 6.3 x 3.5 inches / 26 x 16 x 9 cm
How to maintain the original quality of your item
All Kooreloo creations are exclusively handmade with love and passion using traditional and delicate materials which require special care. Following handcrafted procedures, all fabrics and leathers are combined in original ways ensuring that you receive incomparable works of art.
To maintain the original quality of your item, we recommend the following:
- Store your goods in the Dust Bag provided to keep it dust-free and protected when it is not being used.
- Leather is a unique, natural and porous material. Do not use a plastic bag or any other nonporous cases to store your leather bag.
- Avoid exposure to heat, humidity and sunlight.
- Do not submerge your bag into water and avoid direct contact with any kind of moisture as this might stiffen your leather good and damage your leather, fabric or fabric/leather item.
- Do not wash your item in a washing machine.
- Due to the nature of the material, only Specialist Dry Cleaning is suggested for leather, fabric/leather, suede/leather, sheepskin and fabric (wool, cotton, etc.) bags. Professional cleaning services are highly recommended to remove any stains or dirt.
- Keep the bag away from any detergents and cleaners as well as any liquids and oily products that could irreversibly damage it.
- Do not overstuff your bag with heavy or pointy items.
- When your bag is not being used, stuff it with a soft material like tissue paper to maintain its shape.
- Metallic leather is sensitive and may wrinkle over time and use.
- The woven fabric edges of your bag are very delicate and should be treated with the utmost care. Yarns, fibers and threads might fray with use. Please do not worry. This is normal and only adds to the unique beauty of the traditional fabric bag you have purchased. Under no circumstances do frayed edges result in your bag coming apart. If you do not like fibers sticking out from the edges, you can remove them by gently cutting them. We always suggest a brief communication with us at email@example.com to guide you through before proceeding.
Kooreloo’s philosophy has been built upon the principles of art, creativity, tradition and uniqueness. The beauty of long-standing craftsmanship is reborn with the natural materials and handmade techniques we adopt to create distinguishable goods. That is why all our creations are seen as art objects which need regular periods of ‘rest’ and proper care.