Kooreloo's Pixel Mini Tote reintroduces itself for the Fall-Winter 2019 season! Its multifunctionality and charm will surprise you!
Woven on woven, this handmade revolutionary design features a combination of mixed-black woven fabric and yellow calf hair squares. Embellished at the flap front with Kooreloo's signature six logo-etched goldtone coin charms, Pixel Mini Tote boasts cuteness and romantic aura!
Its bronze-tone chain strap is adjustable and detachable to be worn multiple ways.
Extra tip! You can also wear it as a cross-body bag!
Size (Length x Height x Width): 9 x 7 x 3.1 inches / 23 x 18 x 8 cm
Chain shoulder strap length: 41.3 inches / 105 cm
Handle drop: 3.9 inches / 10 cm
How to maintain the original quality of your item
All Kooreloo creations are exclusively handmade with love and passion using traditional and delicate materials which require sensible care.
To maintain the original quality of your item, we recommend the following:
- Store your goods in the Dust Bag provided to keep it dust-free and protected when it is not being used.
- Leather is a unique, natural and porous material. Avoid plastic bags or any other nonporous cases for extended periods of storage.
- Avoid long-term exposure to heat, humidity and sunlight.
- Do not submerge your bag into water and avoid direct contact with hard chemicals as this might stiffen your leather, fabric or fabric/leather item.
- Do not wash your item in a washing machine.
- Due to the nature of the material, only Specialist Dry Cleaning is suggested for leather, fabric/leather, suede/leather, sheepskin and fabric (wool, cotton, etc.) bags. Professional cleaning services are highly recommended to remove any stains or dirt.
- Keep the bag away from any detergents and cleaners as well as any liquids and oily products that could cause stains and damage.
- Do not overload your bag with very heavy or pointy items.
- The woven fabric edges of your bag are delicate and should be treated with care. Yarns, fibers and threads may fray with use. Please do not worry. This is normal and only adds to the unique beauty of the traditional fabric bag you have purchased. Under no circumstances do frayed edges result in your bag coming apart. If you do not like fibers sticking out from the edges, you can remove them by gently snipping them. We always suggest a brief communication with us at email@example.com to guide you through before proceeding.
Kooreloo’s philosophy has been built upon the principles of art, creativity, tradition and uniqueness. The beauty of long-standing craftsmanship is reborn with the natural materials and handmade techniques we adopt to create distinguishable goods. That is why all our creations are seen as art objects that welcome light periods of ‘rest’ and proper care.